High School 1 Program
The High School 1 program offers any qualified high school junior or senior the opportunity to take one course a semester at Marist College.
High School 1 students may take any Marist course for which they have the required preparation and pre-requisites.
$125 per credit.
Interested students should follow this procedure:
- Obtain a written statement on the high school stationery from the student's high school guidance counselor stating that the student maintains a grade point average of at least 85 and is capable of succeeding in a college-level course.
- Obtain an Official High School Transcript.
- Make an appointment with the Director of the High School 1 Program. (845) 575-3300.
- Complete the High School 1 Registration Form.
- At the registration appointment the student must bring the letter from the high school, the Official High School Transcript, the completed registration form and a check for the correct amount made out to Marist College.