BS in Liberal Studies, Emphasis on Leadership
In today’s highly competitive economic climate, education can be a distinguishing factor to one’s success. A principal provider of innovative, quality-driven adult education, Marist College School of Global & Professional Programs offers comprehensive academic programs for adults built on a strong liberal arts foundation. The program is designed with working adults in mind, allowing the flexibility to attend online courses while continuing to work and manage responsibilities.
If you've ever wondered how far you could go with a degree from Marist, read about Lisa Marie Cathie, Marist alumna and newly appointed president of Ulster Saving Bank!
5 Distinctions of the BS in Liberal Studies with an emphasis on Leadership Degree Completion Program:
1. Earn a Marist College Bachelor of Liberal Studies degree by studying 100% online with an accomplished group of faculty, professionals, and peers.
2. The Credit for Prior Learning program gives adult students an additional opportunity to earn college credits towards their degree.
3. Students may transfer in as many as 90 credits from a four year institution or 70 from a two year school allowing for ultimate flexibility.
4. Corporate and Organizational Partnerships that can reduce your tuition costs.
5. National Rankings and recognitions that are noticed by employers.
To learn more about this exiting program contact Undergraduate Admission at or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities. Interested students can start in fall, spring, and summer – so contact us today!
For the Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies with an emphasis in Leadership program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Global and Professional Programs.