Adult Student Profile
Marist College's Social Work
Social workers are committed to improving the human condition by maximizing human potential and the quality of the social environment. The men and women in this profession advocate for social justice and serve society's most vulnerable people. If you’re considering a rewarding career in social work, think Marist College!
Degree Completion Program
5 Distinctions of the Marist Social Work Program:
1. Substantial tuition discount for summer prerequisite courses (upwards of 50% from the standard tuition rate) and financial aid for eligible students.
2. Designed for students with prior college credit.
3. Hybrid courses (online and in-class learning) allow for greater flexibility.
4. Coursework is enhanced by a 500-hour professional internship.
5. Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
To learn more about this exciting program contact Graduate and Adult Enrollment at 888.877.7900 or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities. Interested students can start as early as this summer – so contact us today!
For BSW program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Global and Professional Programs.