Finish@Marist is an integrative, accelerated bachelor's degree completion option in Liberal Studies for adult students that can be customized to draw upon previous college, service, and professional experience. Broad degree concentration options and accelerated 6- to 15-week courses, along with online, on-ground, and hybrid classroom choices allow you to tailor this option to meet your interests and career goals and finish on a schedule that suits your needs.
Finish@Marist is focused on you: what you learn, how you learn it, and how applying what you learn will help you meet your career and life goals. Courses in the B.A. / B.S. Liberal Studies degree completion program are challenging, rigorous, and relevant to the real world today.
Fast-track your degree through a liberal transfer credit policy (up to 90 credits) and through credit for prior learning options including ACE-evaluated courses, military transcripts, CLEP & AP tests, and life/work learning credits. The Marist degree is recognized in the professional world for its long tradition of excellence in the liberal arts as well as its more than two decades of leadership in online education. Marist College is consistently recognized as a top-tier college.
Finish@Marist has been developed to accommodate the needs of a wide variety of students looking to complete their bachelor’s degrees. Some of the unique benefits include:
- Affordably priced tuition: with a savings of nearly 50% from the traditional undergraduate rate
- Maximize credit transfers (up to 70 credits from a 2 year school and up to 90 credits from a 4 year school)
- Flexibility: Unique calendar options allow for 6, 10 or 15 week classes in online, on-ground or hybrid formats in Poughkeepsie or Fishkill
- Access to the Prior Learning Program (Life/Work, Military, American Banking Association Credits, Certified Financial Training Credits and other American Council on Education approved trainings)
- Incorporate knowledge from 2 or 3 fields of study to define your educational goals and develop skills to communicate effectively, think critically, analyze creatively, and view issues from different perspectives. This will prepare for graduate school or take your career to the next level.
- Career-Readiness: Degrees offered through Finish@Marist are designed to help students build skills in the sought-after areas of communication, organizational administration, leadership, information technology, project management, psychology, and more. A Marist Liberal Studies degree provides greater opportunity for increased earnings, promotions, and advancement at your current place of employment, while making you a more appealing candidate to other employers. Bottom line, you will have more choices in the job market to launch or advance your career.
- Quality: You will not only satisfy your personal goal to finish your degree, but will also obtain your diploma from an accredited and reputable institution consistently earning top rankings from US News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and others.
Students in our program are spread throughout the United States and across the globe, from the halls of government to the corridors of top research facilities ... Read More
The curriculum of the B.A. / B.S. in Liberal Studies offers a variety of delivery formats including classroom-based, online learning, and hybrid-style classes ...
Whether taking classes online or on-campus, Marist offers many easily accessible services to help students navigate through administrative and programmatic processes ...