Adult Student Profile
Organizational Leadership and Communication
Organizational Leadership and Communication (OLC)
Degree Completion Program
A unique collaboration between the School of Management and School of Communication, the program in Organizational Leadership and Communication (OLC) is an accelerated bachelor's degree completion program in Liberal Studies. Attending class just one night per week, students may transfer in as few as 48 credits and still complete their degree in as little as two years.
5 Distinctions of the Marist OLC Program:
1. Cohort based format creates a supportive learning environment.
2. Designed for students with prior college credit.
3. Classes meet one night per week at Marist's Fishkill Executive Center. Starting in September 2011, the OLC program will also be offered in Albany.
4. New cohorts begin in September (Fishkill and Albany).
5. Students are eligible for full-time status financial assistance.
To learn more about this exciting program contact Undergraduate Admission at 888.877.7900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities.
For OLC program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Global and Professional Programs.