Professional Studies Bachelor's Degree Program Admissions
Admissions Requirements for B.A. / B.S. in Professional Studies
Gaining acceptance into Marist's B.A./B.S. degree in Professional Studies depends on a variety of factors, including prior academic performance, professional work experience (resume), and an application essay. Critical qualifications of successful Professional Studies applicants include the desire to excel in a challenging academic environment and the ability to research, write and communicate effectively.
Online classes start every eight weeks:
- June with a preferred application deadline of May 1
- August with a preferred application deadline of August 1
- January with a preferred application deadline of November 1
- March with a preferred application deadline of February 1
One-on-one advisement is available every day by appointment in person, over the phone, or online. To schedule an appointment call toll-free at 888-877-7900 or email email@example.com.
Admission Requirements include:
- Undergraduate adult admission application
- $50 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcript(s) from all institutions
- Official high school transcript (or GED documentation)*
- 22 years of age or older
- Personal essay
*High School transcript not required with an earned associates degree.
Ready to get started? Apply today!
Send all application materials to:
Office of Adult Undergraduate Admission
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1387
Related Pages and Additional Information