Liberal Studies Degree Program Curriculum
On-campus, Hybrid and Online Liberal Studies Curriculum, Courses and Course Schedules
The curriculum of the B.A. / B.S. in Liberal Studies offers a variety of delivery formats including on-ground, online learning, and hybrid-style classes.
- 100% Online
- Attend online courses through one of the nation’s most connected campuses. Online students select two to three concentrations from among several options, including Leadership, Communication, Psychology, or Professional Studies.
- Attend on-ground in our state-of-the-art classrooms and computer labs. On-ground students may choose two to three concentrations from over thirty options, including Communication, Criminal Justice, Psychology, or Organizational Administration.
- Combine online courses and on-ground courses to create a flexible hybrid program. Students may select two to three concentrations.
- The Organizational Leadership and Communication (OLC) cohort is a unique program that consists of hybrid courses containing both online and on-ground components hosted at our Fishkill Executive Center.
- When you Finish@Marist, you choose 2-3 fields of study to focus your degree. Online options include:
- American Studies
- Communication and the Arts
- Data Center Technologies
- Enterprise Systems
- Information Technology & Systems
- Information Systems
- Professional Studies
- Project Management
- Work with a Finish@Marist Academic Advisor to customize your degree to meet your goals.
The Finish@Marist Liberal Studies Degree is comprised of 3 parts: the major, the core, and the electives. The major is two to three customizable fields of study... Read More
The Liberal Studies Major can be completed in various ways. Students can take classes in the 15-week on-ground format, 15-week online format, 10-week online... Read More