Economics Bachelor’s Degree Program Area of Study
Earn Your B.A. Degree Through an Economics Are of Study
Are you interested in continuing your education and earning a degree that can assist you in a career in government, banking and/or insurance? If so, the Economics Bachelor’s degree area of study through the Adult Undergraduate Liberal Studies program can help you achieve your career goals. A Bachelor’s in Economics can help you understand market economy and its behavior, growth, and stability. Economic B.A. degree students will develop analytical skills and practice quantitative techniques to analyze economic activity and trends in a global economy.
Through the Marist College Liberal Studies Economics Bachelor’s degree program, non-traditional and transfer students will gain an understanding of the framework for the fundamental concepts of economics, as well as how the economy operates and alters in shifting economic circumstances. Adult Liberal Studies Economics B.A. students will learn how to apply these various economic understandings into business and financial investment.
The Liberal Studies Economics area of study provides flexible education and learning opportunities both online and on-campus for any adult students who wish to further their education and receive a bachelor’s degree in the growing field of economics.
Economics Degree Professions
Public Policy Analyst
On-campus and Online Economics Degree Courses
- Macroeconomics – An Economics degree course covering the study of economic aggregates, of national and international economics and of the economic management role played by government and international organizations.
- Microeconomics – An Economics degree course focusing on an introduction to microeconomics theories of markets: why we have them, how they work, what they accomplish.
- Calculus with Management Applications – A course designed to provide students with the knowledge of basic Calculus operations.
- Economics of Social Issues – An Economic degree course that utilizes economic techniques and principles to properly analyze social issues.
Marist College is located in Poughkeepsie, NY. At Marist, we offer many fields of study both online and through on-location courses at our New York campus. Contact us today to learn more about finishing your Bachelor’s degree online through distance learning or through an on-campus adult higher education program.
Related Pages and Additional Information
- Liberal Studies Adult Education Areas of Study
- Is Liberal Studies Right For You?
- Liberal Studies / Adult Education Undergraduate Advising