Professional Administration Area of Study
Earn Your Degree with a Professional Administration Area of Study
The Bachelor of Professional Administration, through the Professional Studies Adult undergraduate program, prepares students to move upward in the professional ranks of a sector: private, public or non-profit. While enrolled in the Professional Studies area of study at Marist College, students will gain expertise in key areas such as social science, communication, critical thinking, and business. Students that participate in the program develop the communication, leadership skills and creative principles that can be applied to enhance organizations and are in demand by employers in many fields.
The Professional Administration degree through the Adult Student Professional Studies B.A. program is a flexible distance learning program ideal for students looking to continue their education to earn a degree for a career utilizing communication, customer service, and general business skills. The program prepares nontraditional and transfer students for a highly successful career by focusing on organizational administration, effective communication and negotiation skills, and enhancing the customer service skill set.
Professional Administration On-campus and Online Courses
- Intercultural Communication - A Professional Studies course focusing on the importance of culture in everyday lives, as well as the ways in which culture relates to and effects the process of communication.
- Global Issues in Business & Society – A Professional Studies course designed to examine the critical role that business plays in society.
- Foundations of Marketing – A course through the Professional Studies major that focuses on the high level basic concepts of Marketing as a whole.
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting – A Professional Studies course that provides students with an understanding of accounting and financial concepts, transforming them into tools that can be used on a daily basis.
Contact us to learn more about the Professional Administration Bachelor’s degree major through the Adult Professional Studies program. Marist College is located in New York. At Marist, we offer many fields of study both online and through on-location courses at our Poughkeepsie, NY campus.
Related Pages and Additional Information
- Earning Your Professional Studies Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Studies Adult Education Areas of Study
- Online Class Schedule
- On Grounds Course Schedule
- Hybrid Course Schedule