Anderson Center for Autism
Anderson Center for Autism is a person-centered not for profit organization that fosters independence and self-advocacy for children and adults with autism. They are committed to providing quality programs to their consumers and an ongoing integrated support network for their families and guardians, while partnering with community stakeholders. Anderson Center for Autism provides an enriched and positive environment designed to promote growth, independence, and social interaction while providing opportunities that enable individuals to make informed choices.
They pride themselves on being a dynamic and interactive member of the community while playing a significant role in promoting awareness of autism. Their values include but are not limited to; commitment to the service of others, effective and meaningful recognition of excellence and achievement, promoting the interests of children, adults and families addressing Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), belief in the value and importance of each individual and their intrinsic contribution, commitment to personal and professional growth, and lifelong learning in a positive and enjoyable atmosphere.
As a way of saying "thank you" to the many Anderson Center employees who reside in our community, Marist College is offering special tuition pricing for all employees and their family members
Special Tuition Pricing for Employees
Anderson Center For Autism employees, along with their families, will receive the following benefits:
• a tuition discount on graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs
• contact an admission counselor for additional benefits you may be eligible for
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted. Please contact the Graduate and Adult Enrollment Office for more information about eligible programs and pricing. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Anderson Center employees and their families must show proof of employment in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
Marist College offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate (ages 22+) learners.
- Masters of Public Administration, MPA*
- Masters of Business Administration, MBA*
- MS in Technology Management*
- MA in Communication*
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication
- MS in Software Development
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education, M.Ed. (initial certification)
- MA in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Graduate online application.
- BA/BS Liberal Studies*
- BS in Social Work Degree Completion Program
- BA in Psychology Degree Completion Program
- Poughkeepsie Campus Based Academic Programs
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Adult online application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in online or hybrid formats