Apply for Admission
on this page:
- Fill out and complete the application. Marist Online Graduate Admission Application
- Submission of all prior college transcripts indicating bachelor's degree completion
via Transcript Request Form
- Complete any additional forms required by the program to which you are applying:
- Recommendation Request Form (MA programs in Communication, Integrated Marketing Communication, Education, Mental Health Counseling, School Psychology, Educational Psychology, MBA, and MPA)
- Social and Behavioral Science Assistantship Application (for full-time students only)
- Applicants may email their resume, personal statement, and/or essay responses (depending on program) to email@example.com
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee
Per NYS Law, all enrolled students born on or after January 1, 1957 must submit proof of immunity to or vaccination against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR)
Marist College Codes
- GRE code: 2400
- GMAT code: K9K-FZ-91
- FAFSA code: 002765
Attend an Information Session
GMAT vs GRE
Several of Marist College's graduate programs accept both tests. Which is best for you?
Affording Graduate School
Marist offers merit and alumni scholarships, academic partnerships, and financial aid. Need assistance with tuition costs?
Online Learning Strategies
Helpful advice for online graduate students. Want to make the most of online learning?