The Astor mission is to provide behavioral and educational services in a caring environment where children and their families find strength, healing, hope and trust. Astor serves thousands of children each year, not including family members, and the need keeps growing. Through their core values, respect, hope, quality, partnership, and integrity Astor is committed to providing high quality treatment and child development services for youngsters and their families in the least restrictive setting and at the earliest possible point of intervention. Astor operates a wide range of community-based and residential behavioral health treatment programs as well as early childhood development and parenting programs at multiple locations throughout our service region.
Astor is dedicated to helping children meet life's challenges, pursue their dreams, and reach their full potential.
As a way of saying "thank you" to the many Astor services employees who reside in our community, Marist College is offering special tuition pricing for all employees and their family members.
Special Tuition Pricing for Employees
Astor services employees, along with their families, will receive the following benefits:
- a tuition discount on graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs
- contact an admission counselor for additional benefits you may be eligible for
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted.The MA in Museum Studies and MS Physicians Assistant degree programs are not eligible for the partnership discount. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for more information about eligible programs, pricing and additional benefits you may be eligible for. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Astor services employees and their families must show proof of employment and be 22 years of age or older in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
Note: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or higher. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Marist College offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate (ages 22+) learners.
- MPA - Master of Public Administration*
- MBA - Master of Business Administration*
- MA in Communication *
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MS in Software Development*
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education M.Ed. (Initial Certification)
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Marist Online Graduate Admission Application.
- BA/BS Liberal Studies*
- B.S. in Social Work Degree Completion Program
- Poughkeepsie Campus Based Academic Programs
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Marist Online Adult Admission Application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format.