Big Brothers Big Sisters Partnership
for Orange County
Big Brothers Big Sisters is the oldest, largest and most effective youth mentoring organization in the United States. They have been the leader in one-to-one youth service for more than a century, developing positive relationships that have a direct and lasting impact on the lives of young people. Big Brothers Big Sisters mentors children, ages 6 through 18, in communities across the country - including yours.
As a way of saying "thank you" to the many Big Brothers Big Sisters employees, volunteers and their families who reside in our community, Marist College is offering special tuition pricing for individuals involved with the Orange County chapter.
Special Tuition Pricing for Active Staff, Volunteers, and their Families
Active Big Brothers Big Sisters staff, volunteers, and their families in Orange County will receive the following benefits:
- a tuition discount on graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs
- Contact an admission counselor for additional benefits you may be eligible for.
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted.The MA in Museum Studies and MS Physicians Assistant degree programs are not eligible for the partnership discount. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for more information about eligible programs, pricing and additional benefits you may be eligible for. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Big Brothers Big Sisters staff and volunteers in Orange County and their families must show proof of active service in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
Note: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or higher. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Marist College offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate (ages 22+) learners.
- MPA - Master of Public Administration*
- MBA - Master of Business Administration*
- MA in Communication *
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MS in Software Development*
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education M.Ed. (Initial Certification)
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Marist Online Graduate Admission Application.
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Marist Online Adult Admission Application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format.