Business Analytics Admission Requirements
Business Analytics Certificate Admission and Application Information
Gaining acceptance into Marist's highly competitive Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics program depends on a variety of factors, which can include undergraduate academic performance, prior work experience, recommendation letters, and an application essay.
New classes begin every September. Applications are accepted year round with a fall deadline of August 1.
• A completed Graduate Admission Application (available online)
• A $50 application fee (you may pay this online if you are completing the online application or you may send a check or money order payable to Marist College)
• Personal essay describing your history and interest in the field of information systems and business analytics
• Two letters of recommendation (upon request)
• Official transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
• A current resume (hard copy or email)
Prerequisites: Completion of a bachelors degree required. An undergraduate course in Introduction to Statistics is desirable.
Send all application materials to:
The Office of Graduate Admission
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1387