Online MBA Degree Program Course Registration
Course Enrollment for Newly Admitted and Continuing Graduate Students
Registration Alert for Summer / Fall 2017
The enrollment period for summer and fall 2017 registration opens April 24th at 9 am and will remain open until
May 12th at 5 pm. Please register promptly as courses with low enrollment may be canceled.
All registration documents are posted on your MBA iLearn site and will be sent to your Marist email account. We have sent the materials by postal mail to your home address on record with Marist.
Please be sure to read the materials as they include pertinent information regarding your program, important dates for registration, course payment, financial aid, and changes to the registration process.
We ask that you wait to ask your questions until after you have had a chance to read the materials. Feel free to contact your faculty advisor, Professor John Finnigan (John.Finnigan@marist.edu) for assistance or the School of Management with any problems or registration issues at email@example.com.
Please check iLearn and your Foxmail regularly for important updates especially regarding bills due (no paper bills are mailed).
Warm regards -
Caroline V. Rider, J.D.
Associate Professor of Management
Marist College School of Management
- Welcome Letter Summer / Fall 2017
- MBA 2017 registration guide
- MBA Summer 2017 course offerings
- MBA Fall 2017 course offerings
- MBA concentration course descriptions
- Advanced certificate in Business Analytics course descriptions (only available for students enrolled prior to Spring 2016)
- MBA sample course map for new students