Emergency One Marist College Academic Partnership
Emergency One strives to be an excellent care facility by providing a wide range of health care services which include but are not limited to occupational medicine, urgent care services, mobile services, drug screenings, physical exams, vaccinations and employee assistance programs. Emergency One provides a patient friendly environment where patient’s interests are always placed first.
Emergency One employees follow three principles which allow them to provide our community with a facility that adheres to the highest standards of professional integrity and personal ethics, meets all commitments in a timely manner and exceeds expectations whenever possible, and grows their business with their employees and our community’s best interests in mind at all times.
With two locations in Kingston and Hyde Park Emergency One provides our community with the highest quality of care. As a way of saying "thank you" to the many Emergency One employees who reside in our community, Marist College is offering special tuition pricing for all employees and their family members.
Special Tuition Pricing for Employees
Emergency One employees, along with their families, will receive the following benefits:
- a tuition discount on graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs
- contact an admission counselor for additional benefits you may be eligible for
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for more information about eligible programs and pricing. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Emergency One employees and their families must show proof of employment in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
Note: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or higher. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Marist College offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate (ages 22+) learners.
- Masters of Public Administration, MPA*
- Masters of Business Administration, MBA*
- MA in Communication*
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MS in Software Development
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education, M.Ed. (initial certification)
- MA in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Graduate online application.
- BA/BS Liberal Studies*
- BS in Liberal Studies: Organizational Leadership & Communication (OLC)
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Social Work Degree Completion Program
- Poughkeepsie Campus Based Academic Programs
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Adult online application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format.