Dutchess and Eastern Orange YMCA
The Dutchess and Eastern Orange YMCA is a not-for-profit, community-based organization serving individuals and families of eastern Orange and Dutchess Counties. Founded in 1858, the YMCA operates health and wellness programs for all ages including childcare, summer camp, and year round outdoor and physical education classes.
As a way of saying "thank you" to the many volunteers who reside in our community, Marist College is offering special tuition pricing for individuals involved as a volunteer with or employee of the Dutchess and Eastern Orange YMCA.
Special Tuition Pricing for Active Volunteers
Active Dutchess and Eastern Orange YMCA volunteers and employees, along with their families, will receive the following benefits:
- a tuition discount on graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs
- contact an admission counselor for additional benefits you may be eligible for
The tuition discount excludes any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for more information about eligible programs and pricing. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Dutchess and Eastern Orange YMCA volunteers, employees, and their families must show proof of active volunteer service or employment in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
Note: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or higher. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Marist College offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate (ages 22+) learners.
- Masters of Public Administration, MPA*
- Masters of Business Administration, MBA*
- MA in Communication*
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MS in Software Development
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education, M.Ed. (initial certification)
- MA in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Graduate online application.
- BA/BS Liberal Studies*
- BS in Organizational Leadership and Communication (OLC)
- BS in Social Work Degree Completion Program
- Poughkeepsie Campus Based Academic Programs
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Adult online application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format