Health Quest Systems
Health Quest Systems, includes Northern Dutchess Hospital in Rhinebeck, Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, as well as the Health Quest Medical Practice, Health Quest Urgent Care, Hudson Valley Home Care, and The Hudson Valley Heart Center.
Special Tuition Pricing for Employees
Health Quest full and part-time employees, along with their adult family members, will receive the following benefits:
- A tuition discount on graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs.
- Options for in-class, 100% online, or a mix of both online and classroom-based courses.
- Classroom-based bachelor’s and master’s programs offered at our Poughkeepsie and Fishkill locations.
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted.The MA in Museum Studies and MS Physicians Assistant degree programs are not eligible for the partnership discount. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for more information about eligible programs, pricing and additional benefits you may be eligible for. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Health Quest employees and their families must show proof of employment from Human Resources and be 22 years of age, or older, in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
Note: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or above. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone master’s degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Marist College offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate learners.
- MPA - Master of Public Administration*
- MBA - Master of Business Administration*
- MA in Communication *
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MS in Software Development*
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education M.Ed. (Initial Certification)
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Marist Online Graduate Admission Application.
- BA/BS Liberal Studies*
- BS in Medical Technology
- B.S. in Social Work Degree Completion Program
- Poughkeepsie Campus Based Academic Programs
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Marist Online Adult Admission Application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format.