HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley Partnership
The HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley is an integrated health care system committed to providing quality and compassionate medical care for their patients, their families and our community. They are dedicated to offering a full range of services and medical options, while strengthening the quality of your health care.
The multi-campus health care system consists of HealthAlliance Hospital – Mary's Avenue Campus, HealthAlliance Hospital – Broadway Campus, Margaretville Hospital, Mountainside Residential Care Center, a skilled nursing facility, and Woodland Pond at New Paltz, a continuing-care retirement community.
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley is the destination of choice for regional health care services, centering on patient care and community health. Through their guiding principles of Quality, People, Stewardship and Growth they are driven by the desire to transform care delivery emphasizing customer service and transparency, quality and continuous improvement, smart growth, and efficient use of resources which leads to the well-being for our communities and sustained financial viability.
As a way of saying "thank you" to the many HealthAlliance employees who reside in our community, Marist College is offering special tuition pricing for all employees and their family members.
Special Tuition Pricing for Employees
HealthAlliance employees at HealthAlliance Hospital – Broadway Campus, HealthAlliance Hospital – Mary's Avenue Campus, Margaretville Hospital, Woodland Pond at New Paltz and Mountainside Residential Care Center, along with their families, will receive the following benefits:
• a tuition discount on graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs
• contact an admission counselor for additional benefits you may be eligible for
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for more information about eligible programs and pricing. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
HealthAlliance employees and their families must show proof of employment in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
Note: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or higher. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Marist College offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate (ages 22+) learners.
- Masters of Public Administration, MPA*
- Masters of Business Administration, MBA*
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MA in Communication*
- MS in Software Development
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education, M.Ed. (initial certification)
- MA in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Graduate online application.
- BA/BS Liberal Studies*
- BS in Social Work Degree Completion Program
- Poughkeepsie Campus Based Academic Programs (including programs such as BS in Medical Technology and BS in Business Administration)
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Adult online application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format.