Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union (HVFCU)
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union (HVFCU) believes in promoting employee professional development and growth through training and education. To assist HVFCU employees with their endeavors, Marist has partnered with the credit union to offer an Educational Assistance Program that provides reduced tuition to all credit union employees and their family members.
HVFCU, a community-chartered credit union, provides personal and commercial financial services to more than 280,000 members. The credit union offers savings, loan, investment and insurance products to businesses and individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in Dutchess, Orange, Ulster and Putnam Counties.
Special Tuition Pricing for HVFCU Employees and Family Members
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union employees, along with their families, will receive the following benefits:
- Employee and adult family members receive a tuition discount on select graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs.
- Options for in-class, 100% online, or a mix of both.
- Classroom based bachelor’s and master’s programs offered in Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, NYC, and Albany.
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted.The MA in Museum Studies and MS Physicians Assistant degree programs are not eligible for the partnership discount. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for more information about eligible programs, pricing and additional benefits you may be eligible for. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union employees and their families must show proof of employment in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
Note: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or higher. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
MaristCollege offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate (ages 22+) learners.
- MPA - Master of Public Administration*
- MBA - Master of Business Administration*
- MBA - Accounting
- MA in Communication *
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MS in Software Development
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education M.Ed. (Initial Certification)
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Marist Online Graduate Admission Application.
- BA/BS Liberal Studies*
- Organizational Leadership and Communication Degree Completion Program
- Poughkeepsie Campus Based Academic Programs
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Marist Online Adult Admission Application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format.