Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union @Work and @Congregation Members
Marist College is the perfect place for working adults wanting to earn a college degree. Marist's 12 graduate and 50+ undergraduate degrees focus on building skills, increasing earning potential, and strengthening your marketability. We offer full- and part-time options, as well as online, hybrid, and classroom courses.
What benefits are available to HVFCU's @Work and @Congregation members?
- A tuition discount on all of Marist's non-discounted graduate and adult undergraduate degree program.
- Benefits can be extended to family members.
- Contact an admission counselor for additional benefits you may be eligible for.
- Visit Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union to learn more about the @Work and @Congregation programs!
Getting started is easy!
Whether you'd prefer to speak with someone online, over the phone, or in person, our Admission Advisors are ready to help. Be sure to mention that your employer or place of worship is a HFVCU @Work or @Congregation member.
- Learn More About Our Programs
Visit our Graduate or Adult Undergraduate website to learn about all of our online, hybrid, and classroom-based programs and request information. Programs that can be completed 100% online include the following:
- Call 888.877.7900
Speak directly with an admission advisor by calling our toll-free number.
- Upcoming Events and Information Sessions
Through our regularly scheduled information sessions, we make it easy to meet with our faculty and learn about our professional curricula, admission requirements, financial aid/scholarships, and the application process.
We look forward to hearing from you and assisting in your goal of furthering your education.