Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Business Partners
At Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union (HVFCU), business owners enjoy the same benefits of credit union membership as individuals— affordable savings, lending, investment, and insurance products. HVFCU is grateful for our community’s support, and they show that appreciation in a variety of ways. Like Marist, HVFCU is committed to strengthening the quality of life for their neighbors in the HudsonValley. Marist and HVFCU are pleased to partner in a unique program that allows HVFCU business members to offer discounted higher education to their employees.
What benefits are available to HVFCU's Business Partners?
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Business Partners, along with their families, will receive the following benefits:
- Employee and adult family members receive a tuition discount on select graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs.
- Options for in-class, 100% online, or a mix of both.
- Classroom based bachelor’s and master’s programs offered in Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, NYC, and Albany.
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for additional benefits you may be eligible for and information about eligible programs and pricing. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Note: Qualifying students should be 22 years of age or older. Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or higher. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Not a HVFCU Business Member and want to become one?
If your business is located in Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, or PutnamCounties, you are eligible to open business accounts with HVFCU. Additionally, sole proprietors who live, work, worship, or attend school in Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, or Putnam Counties, are also eligible, even if your business is located outside those counties. Eligible businesses include: Sole Proprietorship/DBA (Doing Business As), Corporation, Subchapter “S” Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Partnership, and Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
MaristCollege is the perfect place for working adults wanting to earn a college degree. Marist's 12 graduate and 30+ undergraduate degrees focus on building skills, increasing earning potential, and strengthening your marketability. We offer full- and part-time options, as well as online, hybrid, and classroom courses.
- Learn More About Our Programs
Visit our Graduate or Adult Undergraduate website to learn about all of our online, hybrid, and classroom-based programs and request information.
- MPA - Master of Public Administration*
- MBA - Master of Business Administration*
- MBA - Accounting
- MA in Communication *
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MS in Software Development
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education M.Ed. (Initial Certification)
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Marist Online Graduate Admission Application.
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Marist Online Adult Admission Application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format.
Getting started is easy! The time is now!
Whether you'd prefer to speak with someone online, over the phone, or in person, our Admission Advisors are ready to help. Be sure to mention that your employer is a HFVCU Business Partner. HVFCU Business members’ employees and their families must show proof of employment to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
- For further information or inquiries concerning the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-877-7900.
We look forward to hearing from you and assisting in your goal of furthering your education!
For information about business accounts at HVFCU, visit their website at hvfcu.org for the branch nearest you, or call them at 845-463-3011.
1Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration. HVFCU is an Equal Housing Lender.