Integrated Marketing Communication Admissions
IMC Online Graduate Degree Application Requirements
Gaining acceptance into Marist’s highly competitive IMC master’s degree program depends on a variety of factors, which can include undergraduate academic performance, professional work experience, GRE/GMAT scores, and an application essay. Critical qualifications of successful IMC applicants include the desire to excel in a challenging academic environment and the ability to communicate articulately through persuasive writing.
New classes begin every September and January. Applications are accepted year round with a fall deadline of August 1 and a spring deadline of December 1.
All documents, with the exception of official college transcripts, can be submitted electronically through the following link https://maristgraduate.slideroom.com/
- Graduate admissions application
- $50.00 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official undergraduate/graduate transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must be from regionally accredited institutions.
- A current résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- Official GRE or GMAT scores are required. See our GMAT-GRE Comparison Chart to learn more about each test. However, the GRE or GMAT requirement will be waived for any applicant who has an undergraduate degree in Communication (Advertising or Public Relations) or Business (Marketing or related fields) with 3.0+ cumulative GPA AND you fulfill one of the two criteria listed below:
- Criterion One: You have taken a graduate course and received a grade of "B" or better
- Criterion Two: You have three years of experience in either Advertising, Public Relations, Corporate Communication, Marketing, Sales or a related field.
Aid for graduate students at Marist is available in many forms, including low-interest loans, merit-based, and need-
based scholarships. It is recommended that students file for aid as early in the admissions process as possible. Decisions on financial aid are made after admission to Marist. For more information on financial aid opportunities and deadlines, visit our Tuition and Finances page.
Send official transcripts to:
The Office of Enrollment Services
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1387
Related Pages and Additional Information