Public Relations Management Master’s Degree Course
Integrated Marketing Communications PR Graduate Degree Class
The Public Relations Management Master’s degree course is designed to give marketing graduate students a thorough understanding of public relations as a strategic function of marketing and brand management. The IMC Public Relations class gives students the skills, tools and knowledge to employ a range of problem solving solutions to PR, public image and marketing goals.
Skills Gained Through IMC Public Relations Course
- Analyze business and organizational objectives and translate them into strategic public relations plans of action.
- Have a clear understanding of PR goals as well as the ability to articulate the role of public relations in the support and fulfillment of an organization’s vision, mission, identity and strategy.
- Gain an accurate view of how public relations campaigns are approached from an agency’s and in-house point of view.
A Deeper Look Into Public Relations Management and Marketing
Integrated Marketing Communication graduate students enrolled in the Public Relations course will explore various strategies for communication, marketing theories, trends and issues with a special emphasis on the role of public relations in the integrated marketing communication process. Through the online Public Relations Management Master’s degree course students will gain vital knowledge about research-based decision making, as well as the process of communicating persuasively to target audiences.
Graduate school students enrolled in the Public Relations Management course will learn to manage important aspects of public relations such as corporate identity, products, services, and key relationships with clients and customers. In addition, Public Relations Management students will gain real-life experience by developing comprehensive public relations plans that meet specific business and communication needs.
Contact us today to learn more about enrolling in the Public Relations Management course through the Integrated Marketing Communication Master’s degree. All courses are provided 100% online through our virtual learning platform. Earn your Marketing Master’s degree and advance your marketing career through our flexible online curriculum. Marist College is an accredited undergraduate and graduate college located in New York. At Marist we offer online and on location classes from our Poughkeepsie, NY campus in many areas of study.
Online Integrated Marketing Communication Master’s Degree Courses
- Advertising Management
- Public Relations Management
- Social Media Strategies & Tactics
- Marketing Research OR IMC Business Analytics*
- Marketing Foundations OR IMC Mobile Marketing*
- Brand Management
- Analytical Tools for Decision Making
- Global Consumer Insights
- Integrated Marketing Communication Capstone
*those students with a bachelor's in business administration degree or significant work experience in the field of Marketing may take IMC Mobile Marketing and IMC Business Analytics with permission of the Program Director.
Related Pages and Additional Information