Public Relations Management Master’s Degree Course
IMC Public Relations Management Graduate Degree Course
The goal of the Marist College online Public Relations Management Master’s degree course is to give graduate school students a thorough understanding of public relations as a strategic management function. The Master’s degree in Public Relations Management course will give students the tools to employ a range of advance search and identification techniques, analysis and problem solving, and synthesizing tools to achieve specific goals. Students enrolled in the Public Relations Management course will be able to:
- Analyze business and organizational objectives and translate them into strategic public relations plans.
- Have a clear understanding as well as the ability to articulate the role of public relations in the support and fulfillment of an organization’s vision, mission, identity and strategy.
- Gain an accurate view of how public relations campaigns are approached from an agency’s and in-house point of view.
Marist's Online Public Relations Management IMC Course
IMC graduate school students will explore various communication and marketing theories, trends/issues and practice areas with a special emphasis on the role of public relations in the integrated marketing communication process. Through the online Public Relations Management Master’s degree course students will gain vital knowledge about research-based decision making, as well as the process of communicating persuasively to target audiences.
Graduate school students enrolled in the Public Relations Management course will learn to manage important public relations aspects such as corporate identity, products and services, and key relationships with internal and external constituents. In addition, Public Relations Management students will gain real-life experience by developing a comprehensive PR plan that meets specific business and communication needs.
IMC Master’s Degree Courses
- Principles of Integrated Marketing Communication
- Advertising Management
- Social Media Strategies & Tactics
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Foundations
- Brand Management
- Analytical Tools for Decision Making
- Global Consumer Insights
- Integrated Marketing Communication Capstone
Marist College is an accredited undergraduate and graduate college located in New York. At Marist we offer online and on location courses, located on our Poughkeepsie, NY campus, throughout our many fields of study.