Graduate Student Profile
Master of Arts in Communication
Every day communication leaders need to write effectively for multiple audiences, conduct research in the field of communication, demonstrate strong analytical skills, develop strategies for communicating during conflict, and address communication questions from a variety of theoretical and ethical perspectives. If you’re thinking of sharpening your skills and advancing your career in communication, think Marist College!
5 Distinctions of the Marist Master of Arts in Communication Program:
1. 100% online format is designed for convenience and accessibility.
No residency required.
2. Program can be completed in one year of full-time study or two years part-time. Courses are eight weeks long.
3. Students have the option of completing a comprehensive exam or thesis.
4. Focus on Organizational Communication and Leadership.
5. Merit Scholarships and Corporate and Organizational Partnerships are available to help reduce tuition costs.
To learn more about this exciting program contact Graduate and Adult Enrollment at 888.877.7900 or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities. Interested students can start as early as September – so contact us today!
For MA in Communication program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Communication and the Arts.