Graduate Student Profile
Master of Arts in
For over 10 years Marist has provided the MA in School Psychology to prepare graduates for certification as school psychologists. Course work and field experiences prepare students for diverse roles including assessment, counseling, and consultation.
5 Distinctions of the Marist MA in School Psychology Program:
1. Evening classes allow students to work during the day and small class size enhances student/faculty interaction.
2. Develop your professional network with the School Psychology Lecture Series.
3. Core School Psychology faculty are experienced, certified, school psychologists.
4. The Marist School Psychology graduate program is approved by New York State.
5. Merit Scholarships and Corporate and Organizational Partnerships are available to help reduce tuition costs.
To learn more about this exciting program contact Graduate Admission at 888.877.7900 or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities.
For the MA in School Psychology program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
The School of Social and Behavior Sciences and the Education Department at Marist College is a candidate for accreditation by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), www.ncate.org. Candidacy status means that the School of Social and Behavior Sciences and the Education Department has met preconditions for accreditation but is not accredited. This candidacy covers initial teacher preparation programs and/or advanced educator preparation programs at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY. However, the candidacy does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, relicensure, or other purposes.