Accounting Master of Business Administration
Beginning on August 1, 2009, New York became the 47th state in the U.S. to require 150 credit hours to be eligible for licensure as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Marist College is pleased to offer a registered program with the New York Office of Professions which meets the 150 credit-hour educational requirements for the CPA exam and results in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Marist's School of Management is fully accredited by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - the premier accrediting organization for business programs worldwide.
5 Distinctions of the Marist Accounting MBA Program:
1. A one year, 30-credit (10 courses) program designed for full-time study.
2. Successful completion allows students to be eligible for the NYS CPA exam.
3. After a brief summer residency on the Marist Poughkeepise campus, all courses are offered at Marist's Fishkill Executive Center.
4. Classes begin in August, making this program ideal for new college graduates in accounting.
5. Merit Scholarships and Corporate and Organizational Partnerships are available to help reduce tuition costs.
To learn more about this exciting program contact Graduate Admission at 888.877.7900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities.
For the MBA program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Management.