Graduate Student Profile
Master of Public Administration
The Marist College School of Management has offered the MPA degree program since 1980 as a way to educate leaders and managers of public and non-profit sector agencies. Students in the MPA program come from a variety of employment and educational backgrounds but share a common interest in their drive and desire to serve the common good. In addition to our standard MPA program, we also offer a specialized MPA program for law enforcement and emergency services professionals.
5 Distinctions of the Marist MPA Program:
1. Students can begin in Fall or Spring semesters. Courses delieverd in an 8-week accelerated schedule.
2. Available 100% online with no residency requirement.
3. Traditional classroom-based courses are offered at Marist's Fishkill Executive Center and our extension sites in Albany and New York City.
4. Exciting new concentrations in Ethical Leadership, Public Management, and Health Care Administration.
5. Merit Scholarships and Corporate and Organizational Partnerships are available to help reduce tuition costs.
To learn more about this exciting program contact Graduate and Adult Enrollment at 888.877.7900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities.
For the MPA program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Management.