Graduate Student Profile
Luis A. Carter
Public Administration for
Master of Public Administration
for Law Enforcement and
Criminal Justice Professionals
The Marist College School of Management has offered the MPA degree program since 1980 and, for 20 years, has partnered with law enforcement agencies in New York City and Albany to bring the program on-site and online to their respective departments. In recent years, Marist has extended its academic relationships to include New York State Fire Prevention and Control department, national professional associations such as Women in Federal Law Enforcement (WIFLE) and the National Organization for Black Law Enforcement Executive (NOBLE), and law enforcement organizations in Florida, California, and beyond.
5 Distinctions of the Marist MPA for Law Enforcement
and Emergency Services Professionals Program:
1. Students are uniformed and civilian employees working in law enforcement, fire prevention, or criminal justice.
2. Available 100% online with no residency requirement.
3. Traditional classroom-based courses are offered in New York City and Albany, NY.
4. Classes start every September (Fishkill, NYC, Albany, online) and January (online) and are offered in an 8-week, accelerated schedule.
5. Corporate and Organizational Partnerships are available to significantly reduce tuition costs.
To learn more about this exciting program contact Graduate and Adult Enrollment at 888.877.7900 or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities.
For the MPA program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Management.