Graduate Student Profile
Master of Science in
Information Systems (MSIS)
The primary goal of the MSIS program is to help meet the increasing demand for knowledgeable personnel who possess a balanced combination of technical and managerial skills. The program offers students two tracks to choose from - Information Systems Management has a business administration component and Information Technology Management which is IT focused. The Marist MSIS degree meets the ACM and AIS guidelines for graduate level information systems programs.
5 Distinctions of the Marist MSIS Program:
1. Students can begin in Fall or Spring semesters and attend full- or part-time.
2. Available 100% online with no residency requirement. Traditional classroom-based courses are offered at Marist's Poughkeepsie campus.
3. Two different concentrations to choose from - Systems Management and Technology Management.
4. Students are not required to have a technology background.
5. Merit Scholarships and Corporate and Organizational Partnerships are available to help reduce tuition costs.
To learn more about this exciting program contact Graduate and Adult Enrollment at 888.877.7900 or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities.
For the MSIS program description and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Computer Science and Mathematics.