Master of Science - Physician Assistant Studies Faculty
School of Science Faculty and Staff
- Dr. James DuMond Jr., Dean
- Dr. Neil Fitzgerald, Assistant Dean
- Kathleen S. Lill, MS, PA-C, Program Director
- Theresa A. Skelly, MS, PA-C, Clinical Coordinator
- John M. Ludlam, Manager of Science Laboratories
- Karen V. Amato, Physician Assistant Program Business Manager
Additional faculty and staff assigned to the Physician Assistant program will be provided prior to the January, 2016 start date of the program.
The Marist College School of Science Office is located in Donnelly Hall (DN) Room 228. The School's telephone number is (845) 575-3228 and its fax number is (845) 575-3184.
Marist College has applied for Accreditation - Provisional from the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). Marist College anticipates matriculating its first class in January 2016, pending achieving Accreditation - Provisional status at the September 2015 ARC-PA meeting. Accreditation - Provisional is an accreditation status for a new PA program that, at the time of its initial accreditation review, demonstrated its preparedness to initiate a program in accordance with the accreditation Standards.