Emergency Services, Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Online MPA Degree
Earn Your Public Administration Master’s Degree
The Marist College School of Management has offered the MPA degree program since 1980 and, for 20 years, has partnered with law enforcement agencies in New York City and Albany to bring the program on-site and online to their respective departments. In recent years, Marist College has extended its academic relationships to include New York State Fire Prevention and Control department, national professional associations such as Women in Federal Law Enforcement (WIFLE) and the National Organization for Black Law Enforcement Executive (NOBLE), and law enforcement organizations in Florida, California, and beyond.
MPA Program Distinctions:
1. Master’s in Public Administrations graduate school students are uniformed and civilian employees working in law enforcement, fire prevention, or criminal justice careers.
2. The Marist College MPA emergency services, law enforcement and criminal justice graduate degree programs are available 100% online with no residency requirement.
3. Traditional Emergency Services, Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice classroom-based graduate level MPA courses are offered in New York City and Albany, NY.
4. Master’s in Public Administration graduate level classes start every September (Fishkill, NYC, online) and January (Albany and online) and are offered in an 8-week, accelerated schedule.
5. Corporate and Organizational Partnerships are available to significantly reduce tuition costs.
To learn more about the exciting Public Administration graduate degree program contact Graduate Admission at 845.575.3800 or complete the online contact form to the left. The Marist College Graduate Admissions department can provide you with detailed information about the graduate degree courses of study, special tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities.