Reasons for an Academic Partnership
Whether the people in your organization are recent community college graduates or highly credentialed professionals, Marist College has degree programs that are right for them. Marist offers programs for both the adult undergraduate and graduate student that are flexible and uniquely designed to accommodate the needs of working adults.
Whether it's delivering programs at the work-site, on our beautiful Hudson River campus in Poughkeepsie, our Executive Education Center in Fishkill, or 100% online, we can offer location, convenience, and accessibility to the individuals in your organization. Consider the following:
5 Distinctions of the Marist College Academic Partnership:
1. Substantial tuition discounts for employees, members, and their families.
2. All students receive comprehensive application support and academic counseling.
3. Online, hybrid, and campus-based programs that provide accessibility and convenience.
4. Programs or courses that can be delivered at the work-site.
5. Marist is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and registered with the New York State Board of Education.
To learn more about creating an academic partnership for your organization, contact Brian Scott in Graduate Admission at 888.877.7900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide you with detailed information about programs, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and course delivery methods. Most programs admit students throughout the year – so it's never too early or too late to start!
"Our partnership with Marist College has added real value to HVFCU’s tuition reimbursement program. Not only can we offer our employees a tuition reimbursement benefit, employees are able to take more classes due to the discounted per credit fee and accelerate their studies. HVFCU strives to be an employer of choice, and benefit programs such as this add to our ability to attract a quality workforce that values the opportunity for continuous learning."
Diane M. Allenbaugh, Vice President Human Resources & Organizational Development
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union