M.A. in School Psychology:
The Personal Choice for Your Professional Journey
The Marist College MA in School Psychology can help you make a real difference for children and adolescents. The program provides both on campus and online courses, professional field experience in school districts, and leads to New York State Education Department (NYSED) certification as a school psychologist. Request a program brochure to learn more!
Distinctions of the Marist MA in School Psychology Program:
- 10 out of the 12 graduates from the Class of 2013 have obtained temporary, tenure-track, part-time, or full-time jobs as school psychologists since graduating.
- Meets NYSED education requirements for certification as a school psychologist.
- Small classes enhance student/faculty interaction.
- Develop your professional network with the School Psychology Lecture Series.
- GRE scores are optional for admission.
- Evening classes allow students to work or study during the daytime.
- Core School Psychology faculty are experienced, certified, school psychologists.
- Scholarships, assistantships, and organizational partnerships are available to help reduce tuition costs.
Wondering about the work our graduates do in their communities? Alyssa Montgomery (MA in School Psychology Class of 2013), was recently featured on ABC News for her work in preventing bullying in Dobbs Ferry, NY. Watch this segment to learn more.