M.A. in School Psychology:
The Personal Choice for Your Professional Journey
The Marist College MA in School Psychology can help you make a real difference for children and adolescents. The program provides both on campus and online courses, professional field experience in school districts, and leads to New York State Education Department (NYSED) certification as a school psychologist. Request a program brochure to learn more!
Distinctions of the Marist MA in School Psychology Program:
- Meets NYSED education requirements for certification as a school psychologist.
- Small classes enhance student/faculty interaction.
- Develop your professional network with the School Psychology Lecture Series.
- GRE scores are optional for admission.
- Evening classes allow students to work or study during the daytime.
- Core School Psychology faculty are experienced, certified, school psychologists.
- Our scholarships*, assistantships, and organizational partnerships are available to help reduce tuition costs.
School Psychology Graduate Academic Award
Eligibility Requirements: 3.3 - 3.59 GPA
Total Award Amount: $10,200
School Psychology Graduate Scholars Award
Eligibility Requirements: 3.6 GPA or higher
Total Award Amount: $20,400
*Scholarships are awarded for the duration of the 68 credit program and applied each term provided the student maintains good academic standing.