Gaining acceptance into Marist's highly competitive Master of Arts in School Psychology program depends on a variety of factors, which can include undergraduate academic performance, prior work experience, recommendation letters, and an application essay.
New classes begin every September and January. Applications are accepted year round with a fall deadline of April 15 and a spring deadline of December 1.
• A completed Graduate Admission Application (available online)
• A $50 application fee (you may pay this online if you are completing the online application or you may send a check or money order payable to Marist College)
• Personal essay describing your history and interest in pursuing an advanced degree in school psychology (hard copy or email)
• Three letters of recommendation
• Official transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
• A current resume (hard copy or email)
• An interview with the program director
Send all application materials to:
The Office of Graduate Admission
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1387