Marist College EdAssist Partnership
Succeed with a Degree from Marist College: Special Benefits for EdAssist Members
Marist College is the perfect place for working adults wanting to earn a college degree. Marist's 12 graduate and 50+ undergraduate degrees focus on building skills, increasing earning potential, and strengthening your marketability. We offer full- and part-time options, as well as online, hybrid, and classroom courses.
What benefits are available to EdAssist Members?
- A tuition discount on all of Marist's non-discounted graduate and adult undergraduate degree program. This provides a savings from our regular tuition rate of $720/credit for graduate programs and $575/credit for adult undergraduate programs. Please contact us to learn more about the tuition discount amount.
- Benefits can be extended to family members.
- Contact an admission counselor for additional benefits you may be eligible for.
Getting started is easy!
Whether you'd prefer to speak with someone online, over the phone, or in person, our Admission Advisors are ready to help. Be sure to mention that your employer or family member is part of the EdAssist network.
- Learn More About Our Programs
Visit our Graduate or Adult Undergraduate website to learn about all of our online, hybrid, and classroom-based programs and request information. Programs that can be completed 100% online include the following:
- Call 888.877.7900
Speak directly with an admission advisor by calling our toll-free number.
- Upcoming Events and Information Sessions
If you live or work in the New York area, it's easy to meet with our faculty and learn about our professional curricula, admission requirements, financial aid/scholarships, and the application process.
We look forward to hearing from you and assisting in your goal of furthering your education.
Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.