Marist College EdAssist Partnership
Succeed with a Degree from Marist College: Special Benefits for EdAssist Members
As the largest provider of outsourced tuition management services, EdAssist has more than 30 years of experience designing and administering successful tuition programs for Fortune 1000 clients across multiple industries including healthcare, defense & aerospace, technology, finance, and manufacturing. Their goal is to transform your tuition assistance program from a simple benefit into a powerful and strategic resource and to deliver the highest quality work/life solution that maximizes tuition dollars for your employees.
Marist College is the perfect place for your working adults wanting to earn a college degree. Marist's 12 graduate and 30+ undergraduate degrees focus on building skills, increasing earning potential, and strengthening your marketability.
What benefits are available to EdAssist Members?
- A tuition discount on graduate and adult undergraduate degree programs.
- Benefits can be extended to your immediate adult family members.
- Options of full- and part-time degree programs, as well as online, hybrid, and classroom courses.
Tuition discounts exclude any graduate or undergraduate degree and certificate programs that are already discounted.The MA in Museum Studies and MS Physicians Assistant degree programs are not eligible for the partnership discount. Please contact the Graduate Admission Office for more information about eligible programs, pricing and additional benefits you may be eligible for. Books and all related expenses are the responsibility of the student.
EdAssist members and their families must show proof of membership in order to qualify for the partnership tuition rate.
NOTE: Adult undergraduate students are defined as students who began their Marist academic career at age 22 or older. Graduate students are those students who are initiating an application for a stand-alone masters degree through the Office of Graduate Admission.
Getting started is easy!
Whether you'd prefer to speak with someone online, over the phone, or in person, our Admission Advisors are ready to help. Be sure to mention that your employer or family member is part of the EdAssist network.
- Learn More About Our Programs
Marist College offers students a variety of programs on-site and online for both graduate and adult undergraduate (ages 22+) learners.
- MPA - Master of Public Administration*
- MBA - Master of Business Administration*
- MA in Communication *
- MA in Integrated Marketing Communication*
- MS in Software Development
- MS in Information Systems*
- Master of Education M.Ed. (Initial Certification)
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology (Professional Teaching Certification)*
- MA in School Psychology
- MA in Mental Health Counseling
- Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics*
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems*
To apply for admission to any graduate program, please visit the Marist Online Graduate Admission Application.
To apply for admission to any adult undergraduate program, visit the Marist Online Adult Admission Application.
*Indicates programs that are also available in an online format.
- Call 888.877.7900 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak directly with an admission advisor.
- Upcoming Events and Information Sessions
If you live or work in the New York area, it's easy to meet with our faculty and learn about our professional curricula, admission requirements, financial aid/scholarships, and the application process.
We look forward to hearing from you and assisting in your goal of furthering your education.
Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
Attend an Information Session
GMAT vs GRE
Several of Marist College's graduate programs accept both tests. Which is best for you?
Affording Graduate School
Marist offers merit and alumni scholarships, academic partnerships, and financial aid. Need assistance with tuition costs?
Online Learning Strategies
Helpful advice for online graduate students. Want to make the most of online learning?