Please review the following links and information to better prepare you for recruitment events, especially when covering college fairs. If you would like to set up a training session, e-mail MART@marist.edu and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Please take a moment to review the 2017-18 Marist Alumni Recruitment Team Manual, which includes admission requirement information, academic major descriptions, FAQ's and more.
Guidelines for National College Fair Alumni Representatives
These guidelines were written for national college fair coverage, that normally take place in major cities and attract hundreds of students. These guidelines should be followed for all college fairs you cover. Please take a moment to review the following guidelines by clicking on the image below.
The following videos are featured in our General Information Session. Information sessions are given to prospective students and families prior to a student-led tour of campus. We also include information pertaining to The Marist Core to give students a sense of their overall academic experience at Marist. Use the "Playlist" Icon drop-down menu to navigate to each academic school video.
- 2014-2015 Affordability Guide
- Diversity Works Magazine
- Fashion Program Lookbook
- Globetrotter Magazine
- Marist Magazine
- School of Communication & the Arts: Foxtalk Magazine
- School of Computer Science & Mathematics Fox Logic
- School of Science: For a Changing World
- Albany Internship Experience
- Community Research Partnerships
- Division I Athletics
- Emerging Leaders Program
- Marist Named a 'Best Value'
- AACSB Accreditation for School of Management
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Marist in Florence, Italy
- Honors Program
- The Marist Core Curriculum
- Post Graduate Fellowships & Scholarships
- Study Abroad Opportunities
- Marist in Manhattan Internship Program
- Marist Poll