Graduate Credit for OACAC Conference
Participants in the OACAC Annual Summer Conference have the opportunity to obtain one or two graduate credits from Buffalo State, State University of New York (SUNY). The cost of the credit is $90.00 U.S. dollars per credit. The course will be identified as EDU 594: Improving Instructional Practices in American/International Schools.
- For one credit -- Complete a paper (one-three pages) that explains possible applications from the main conference sessions attended to your current administrative and/or teaching responsibilities.
- For two credits – In addition to the above one credit requirement. Write an additional one-three page paper that explains possible applications from the Pre-conference sessions attended, to your current administrative and/or teaching responsibilities.
To register for credit, please submit the following by August 1st, 2013:
- Your completed registration form.
- A photocopy of your diploma or transcript verifying the receipt of your undergraduate degree. Your degree must be the equivalent of a United States Bachelor’s degree.
- A personal check, certified check, traveler’s check or money order (sorry, no credit cards) made payable to the “Research Foundation of SUNY”.
Please submit items #1-3 using traceable mail (Federal Express, DHL, or United Parcel Service) to:
International Graduate Programs for Educators
South Wing 430 C
Buffalo State, SUNY
1300 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14222 USA
Fax: (716) 878-6809