2014 Senior Class Gift Program:
Upcoming Event:National Giving Tuesday Event, Marist seniors are coming together to transform the way seniors leave their legacy at Marist, to give thanks for the resources and people who inspired them, and give our Red Foxes a chance to actively participate in the giving season!
On Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Make a gift to the Senior Class Gift and Tweet @Marist to your followers about your Marist experience.
Use Hashtag #ThankfulRedFox
JOIN YOUR CLASS OF 2014 24 HOUR CHALLENGE
Show your support now and get a chance to take home some awesome prizes!
Tweet and recognize a department that has helped you throughout your college career.
- Acknowledge a faculty member, administrator, family, or friend who inspired you.
- Explain how Marist changed your life.
- Be thankful for your involvement in a certain club or sport.
- Acknowledge your freshmen residence hall that welcomed you into our community.
How to participate: It's simple!
- Click on the link above and join your classmates. The more seniors who participate, the better chance to help Marist increase our school rankings!
Senior Class Thanksgiving Dinner
Beer Tasting at Tenney Stadium
On Monday, October 21, 2013, more than 100 seniors received a very special opportunity to experience the Hospitality Suite at Tenney Stadium while learning more about the Marist Fund and the Senior Class Gift Campaign. This traditional sold out event provided a formal beer tasting, and social hour which included four beer tastings, appetizers, one drink ticket, and a gift to the 2014 Marist Fund. Seniors raised more than $1,000 in support of their future alma mater.
The Class of 2014 joined the Senior Class Gift Committee for an evening of games, food, and fun outside on the "Senior Green" to kickoff their senior year and to learn more about the Senior Class Gift Program- a long standing Marist tradition. Seniors also had the opportunity to meet with their future alumni class agents.