Application Process for Elective Credit Internships
(If an internship is required by your academic program you must speak to the faculty coordinator in your department.)
- Make an appointment using FoxQuest with Desmond Murray, Associate Director of Field Experience
- Complete your profile on FoxQuest.
- Begin working on your resume
- Bring your resume to your appointment
- Once your resume has been critiqued and finalized you must upload it onto FoxQuest.
- Once your resume has been uploaded, you can begin to apply for internship opportunities.
- Wait for responses from employers wishing to schedule interviews.
- Participate in one or more internship interviews
- After accepting an internship offer, a student will meet with the internship faculty coordinator for his/her major and then be guided to the on line process on FoxQuest.
- Begin internship.
The Field Experience Program annually recognizes one graduating senior by presenting the Marist College Intern Student of the Year Award to a Marist intern. The Field Experience Program also annually recognizes one employer by presenting the Marist College Intern Employer of the Year Award