Register with Career Services
Student Welcome Page> On the right side toward the bottom of the page:
Shortcuts>First Tab - Schedule an Appointment
Directions for Using FoxQuest
Internship and Career Opportunities for Marist Students and Alumni
- Access the FoxQuest website directly at http://marist-csm.symplicity.com/sso/students/
- The website is available 24 hours a day.
- Currently enrolled students are already on the website. You will be directed to the Marist Authentication page. Please enter your Marist Account and Password. This will bring you right to FoxQuest.
- Student User Guide 3.2 - 7.5MB pdf
- Once logged in please complete your profile.
- Once your profile is complete you may Post or Update your Resume. It will be reviewed by a member of the Center for Career Services staff. If any corrections need to be made you will be contacted via email. Once resume is ready it will be approved. It is recommended that you have a Career Services staff member critique your resume before uploading it.
- You may apply directly for job opportunities. Student resumes will be automatically placed in resume books organized by major. If you do not wish to have employers view your resume you may opt out of this feature under their Profile, Privacy Tab, Include in Resume Book, choose No.