How to Register for Your Spring '17 Internship
Interviews are under way for Spring 2017 internships. As students prepare to add internships to their Spring '17 schedules, they should remember this advice:
- It is best to cluster classes on 2 or 3 days per week, opening up blocks of time for internship hours.
- Identify 1 or 2 classes that are optional drops that can be eliminated to make room for internship hours
- Internship credits can be added anytime between now and the end of the course change period in January
For complete details on how to add your internship credits, download the handout, Spring 2017 Internship Registration Instructions.
QUESTIONS? Come to the Internship Program Office at LT 150.
Need help finding an internship?
We can help with all of these:
- Resume review
- Cover Letter writing
- Interview preparation
- Internship site identification
Need an Appointment?
Use the link below to set an appointment.
To make an appointment, follow this link:
Just want to drop by and visit us at Lowell Thomas 150?Drop-in Hours:
- Mondays - 2:30-5:00 PM
- Wednesdays - 2:30-5:00 PM
- Thursdays - 9:30 AM - Noon