Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising Concentrations
Note: Students will be held to the requirements of the catalog of the year in which they declare their concentration. Following are the requirements for the most recent catalog.
Bachelor of Professional Studies in Fashion Design and Merchandising with a concentration in Design
- Fashion Design Course Requirements
- Fashion Design Recommended Program Sequence
- Fashion Design Course Descriptions
Marist College offers two options for students interested in Fashion Merchandising: a complete concentration program of study and a minor course of study.
Bachelor of Professional Studies in Fashion Design and Merchandising with a concentration in Merchandising
- Fashion Merchandising Course Requirements
- Fashion Merchandising Recommended Program Sequence
- Fashion Merchandising Course Descriptions
Fashion Merchandising & Product Development Minors
- Fashion Merchandising & Product Development Minors Course Requirements
Students who have declared their concentration in a prior year should consult the appropriate catalog.