Marist in Manhattan Application
Applications for Fall program are due Feb. 15
Applications for Spring program are due Sept. 15
A completed application consists of these 5 items:
1. Fill out and complete the application form.
Download and print:
2. Non-refundable application fee of $50 – please use the link below to make your payment:
3. Updated current resume (be sure it includes any previous internships or career-related jobs)
4. Brief essay outlining your career goals and why you want to take part in Marist in Manhattan (300-500 words).
5. Two recommendation/referral forms from faculty members and/or your academic advisor.
Applicants should deliver their materials directly to their Program Directors:
- Communication: Prof. Gerry McNulty, Lowell Thomas 150
- Fashion: Mr. Juan-Manuel Olivera-Silvera, Fashion Dept./Donnelly 242B
- Art: Ms. Laura Hammond-Toonkel, Steel Plant
*Note: This program is open to non-enrolled Marist students who are currently matriculated at a 4-year year baccalaureate institution and are in good academic standing. Non-Marist (visiting) students must provide a copy of their most recent official transcript. This document should be ordered from the student's college/university Registrar Office and sent to: "Marist in Manhattan Program, Lowell Thomas 150, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.