Marist in Manhattan Application
A completed application consists of:
- Fill out and complete the application. Marist in Manhattan offers the method for applying to the program:
- Download and print:
- Non-refundable application fee of $50 – please make check payable to "Marist College"
- Copy of your most recent transcript or academic audit
- Updated current resume (be sure it includes any previous internships or career-related jobs)
- Brief essay outlining your career goals and why you want to take part in Marist in Manhattan (300-500 words).
- Two recommendation/referral forms from faculty members and/or your academic advisor.