The following is required for admission consideration to the MSTM Graduate Program:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree preferably in computer science, engineering, science or business with an MIS concentration. Other undergraduate majors are considered if the concurrent experience base warrants admission to the program
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- A completed Graduate Admission Application (available online)
- A $50 application fee
- Two recommendation letters
- Official transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- A current resume
- At least three years of post-baccalaureate leadership and managerial experience in a technology role or at least 5 years post-baccalaureate professional experience in a technical position if little to no leadership or managerial experience
- A GMAT (Report code is K9K-FZ-91) score or a GRE (Report code is 2400) score (on both tests) of 500 or better. Tests may be waived if the applicant has five years of post-baccalaureate managerial or leadership experience or eight years of post-baccalaureate professional experience or a graduate degree.
Please send all your hard copy materials to Marist College, Office of Graduate Admissions, Marist College, 3399 North Road, Poughkeepsie, New York, 12601. You will be notified by the Office of Graduate Admissions once the academic committee reaches a decision.