- Scott Frank joined the Department of Mathematics in 2003. His research interests include mathematical modeling of shallow water acoustics and signal processing.
- Matthew Glomski became a member of the Marist faculty in 2007. Matt is the faculty adviser to the Marist College Math Club.
- James Helmreich came to Marist in 1992. His mathematical interests include model theory (a branch of mathematical logic) and statistics.
- Carla Hill joined the full-time faculty in 2007 after several years of service both as a part-time Instructor and as a full-time Visiting Instructor.
- Joseph Kirtland came to Marist in 1992. Joe, along with Prof. Richard McGovern, coordinates Marist's team in the William Lowell Putnam Competition. Joe is currently the Chair of the Department of Mathematics.
- K. Peter Krog has been with Marist since 1996. His research interests are in the areas of torsion-free abelian groups and chip-firing games.
- Richard McGovern joined the Department of Mathematics in 1985. His mathematical interests include dynamical systems and iterated functions.
- Tracey Baldwin McGrail came to Marist in 1996. Her research interests include the model theory of differential fields.
- Christina Vertullo has been a member of the Marist College faculty since 1985. In addition to her mathematical interests, she has coordinated several local conferences on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), a psychological disorder affecting millions of people.