Apple at Marist College
The Computer Store at Marist College supports the use of Apple Technology for academic and college life.
Apple education pricing is a great way for college students and faculty and staff to purchase Mac computers, Apple software, and select accessories at special prices. Newly accepted students are also eligible, as are parents purchasing on behalf of their student.
- By purchasing through the following website you are supporting Marist College.
- You are able to have your order shipped directly to you, or choose to pick it up at your local Apple Retail Store. Shop Now
Built on the world's most advanced operating system, the Mac is as easy to use as it is powerful. And, no matter what your major is, it's great for college because you get:
- A smart design that is durable for your college lifestyle, and friendly to the environment.
- Mac OS X that comes with the security and reliability of built-in defenses against PC viruses.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office programs and the ability to run Windows too.
- Fun with photos, music, movies and more with pre-loaded iLife software.
Apple also gives you 90 days of complimentary telephone support and a year of repair coverage. You can extend your coverage with AppleCare Protection Plan. For hands-on help, visit the apple support page. Purchase Apple Care with your Mac and save with Apple Education Pricing. Learn More.
Why Buy through Marist College?
- Simple warranty repairs are done onsite at Marist in the ResNet office!
- No need to deal with overseas Tech Support — just bring your Mac to the ResNet office!
- Loaner laptops available for more lengthy repairs (while on-campus) — you will never be without computer access!
- All our Repair Technicians are Apple Certified Macintosh Technicians.
- Accidental damage protection can be purchased through a 3rd party vendor. Contact the Computer Store.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MODELS!
ResNet Student Computer Services
ResNet is a team of students and staff who assist ALL Marist students with connecting and staying connected to the network. This technically skilled group supports issues related to the campus wired and wireless networks; spyware, adware, and virus removal, as well as general PC troubleshooting support. To learn more about ResNet, visit their webpage at: http://resnet.marist.edu. If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845.575.3135.
Recommended Specifications (or Higher)
- Windows 8 or Mac OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor (CPU)
- 4 GB RAM (memory)
- 100 GB Hard Disk w/ 10 GB Free
- Gigabit Ethernet (wired)
- 802.11n compatible wireless card
- Marist's McAfee VirusScan Enterprise (REQUIRED)**
- Cisco NAC Agent (REQUIRED)**
- Cisco AnyConnect Client (REQUIRED for wireless access)**