Lenovo ThinkPad University Program
|Computer Store Offerings • http://www.govconnection.com/maristtpu • 800.986.9147|
For the 19th year in a
Vendor services provided by:
Why Buy Into the Marist ThinkPad University Program?
- Warranty repairs are done on-site at Marist in the ResNet office!
- If you purchase the optional Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) 4-year warranty upgrade, repairs are still done on site at Marist in the ResNet office!
- Loaner laptops available for more lengthy repairs (while on-campus) — you will never be without computer access!
- We are a full-service repair shop for student owned TPU systems with a valid warranty.
- If you have an issue, there is no need to deal with calling, waiting, and being transferred to overseas Tech Support — just bring the ThinkPad to the ResNet office!
- Original software recovery services available on-site at ResNet.
- All our Repair Technicians are CompTIA A+ Certified and Lenovo Certified Professionals with over 500 hours of hands-on experience.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MODELS!
What to look for from other manufacturers that come standard on Marist TPU Models:
- Full 3-Year International (Study Abroad) Warranty*
- Competitive/Academic Pricing
- Rugged One-Piece Construction
- Shock Mounted Hard Drive
- Spill-Resistant Design
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Materials
- Military-SPEC-810 Testing
- Fingerprint Reader
- ThinkPad UltraNav Multipointing System
- Marist-Ready Software Suite (MSRP $1250+)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bit Edition
- Microsoft Office 365 University (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access)
- McAfee VirusScan 8.8i
- ThinkVantage Software/Hardware
- Active Protection System (an airbag for your hard disk)
- System Update
- Password Manager
- Lenovo Solution Center
*Warranty does not cover accidental damage including spills, drops, negligence or abuse. Battery warranty is 1-year. Additional warranty options are available that will extend the system warranty to 4-years and cover accidental damage.
International warranty service is provided abroad at a Lenovo authorized service depot.
If you would like to place an order or need assistance making a selection, please contact a member of the Marist/GovConnection team at 800.986.9147 or email email@example.com.