Graduate Tuition & Fees
(These are 2017-18 tuition and fees. Subject to change in 2018-2019)
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & THE ARTS
|Master of Arts in Communication||$800/credit|
|Master of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication||$800/credit|
|Master of Arts in Museum Studies (Florence Campus Only) *||$980/credit|
* Please note, students in the Museum Studies Program have additional fees
SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
|Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics *This certificate does not qualify for Federal Financial Aid*
|Advanced Certificate in Information Systems
|Master of Science in Information Systems||$800/credit|
|Master of Computer Science in Software Development||$800/credit|
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
|Master of Business Administration *||$800/credit|
|Master of Public Administration *||$800/credit|
|Master of Public Administration for Law Enforcement and Emergency Services||$333/credit|
|Master of Science in Professional Accountancy||$1,050/credit|
* Please note, students in the MBA and MPA Program are assessed a $50/semester Program Fee during the fall and spring terms.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
* Please note, students in the Physician Assistant Program have additional fees
Doctor of Physical Therapy
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
|Master of Arts in Educational Psychology||$800/credit|
|Master of Arts in Educational Psychology-Summer Hybrid Program||$333/credit|
|Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling||$800/credit|
|Master of Arts in School Psychology||$800/credit|
Things to Remember:
It is important to keep the following points in mind as you familiarize yourself with the financial aid process:
- It is recommended that you file for aid before you are accepted by Marist.
- File the necessary forms: do not assume you are ineligible.
- File the FAFSA as early as you can
- Meet all deadlines.
- Work with your program director to develop a course plan and then review the plan with Student Financial Services to make sure you are covered for aid, if necessary.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 credits to be eligible for Federal Direct Loans.
* Students who wish to enroll in the Health Insurance Program should contact the Office of Student Financial Services for further information