In Order To Get Paid On Time
- Make sure that the time sheets are accurately filled out and
signed by both the student & the supervisor.
- Make sure that no student works over twenty hours per week during the
academic year (can work forty hours during winter and
- Make sure that the Payroll Office receives the time sheets on the
dates specified on the Student Payroll Schedule (available from the
Payroll Office - Donnely 214) no later than 12 noon.
- Late time sheets will not be processed until the next pay period.
- Your paychecks will be available for pickup in the Business Office DN 210
from 10-4 on the dates specified on the Student Payroll Schedule.
- You must present your current valid Marist ID in order to cash your