Winter Session 2013
Offering a variety of courses both online, on-ground and abroad, winter session is a great way to catch up on credits and get closer to your degree.
- 4 week online: December 17 - January 15, 2013
- 10-day on-ground: January 2 - January 15, 2013
Online courses at Marist are conducted through iLearn, a web-based collaborative learning portal.
All students taking an online course through the School of Global & Professional Programs are required to complete an iLearn orientation. Orientation will take place from December 3th - 14th. Be sure to refer to your Online Student Welcome Kit for additional information.
Registration will open November 2, 2012 and close November 20, 2012 which is concurrent with the Spring 2013 registration schedule. There is a deposit fee of $100 with all registrations before November 20th. Any registrations after November 20th will require full winter tuition payment at the time of registration.
Select your student type from the following list and follow the instructions.
- Non-Degree / Visiting Undergraduate Students: Please follow the instructions for the Non-Degree / Visiting Undergraduate Application
- Currently enrolled Marist students: Winter session is a great way to catch up on credits. You can register through the myMarist portal concurrent with Spring 2013 registration. Instructions on how to register can be found on the Office of the Registrar website.
- November 2 - 19, 2012 - Registration open online from 10:30 AM to Midnight everyday ($100 deposit required at time of registration).
- November 20, 2012 - Last day to register with deposit from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM. All registrations after the 20th will require full winter tuition payment at time of registration.
- November 27, 2012 - Tuition bills available for all students registered prior to November 20th.
- December 6, 2012 - All winter tuition payment due by 5:00 PM or student will be deleted from course (any deleted students seeking reinstatement to course will be charged a fee).
- December 7, 2012 - Last day any registrations for winter session will be accepted.
- December 19, 2012 - Last day for full tuition refund for online courses if recieved by 8:45 AM.
- December 21, 2012 - Last for for half tuition refund for online courses if recieved by 8:45 AM.
- January 2, 2013 - Last to withdraw from online course (no tuition refund).
- January 3, 2013 - Last day for full tuition refund from onground courses if recieved by 8:45 AM.
- January 4, 2013 - Last day for half tuition refund from onground courses if received by 8:45 AM.
- January 11, 2013 - Last day to withdraw from onground course (no tuition refund).
Current Students: For general inquiries, contact School of Global & Professional Programs at 845-575- 3202 or at DistanceLearning@marist.edu. Questions regarding registration may be directed to the Office of the Registrar located in Donnelly 203 or by calling 845-575-3250.
Visiting Students: Contact the Office of Graduate & Adult Enrollment, located in Dyson 127 or by calling 845-575-3800.
FAQs: Your most common questions answered.
All students attending Marist Winter Session courses held online or on-ground pay the professional studies tuition rate of $575.00 per credit listed for the 2012-2013 academic year.